For the last year, I have been working as a freelancer on various projects of different sizes. These includes some of my notable points.
- builded System back-end Architecture and Technical design with .Net
- written unit and front-end automation tests for the purpose of achieving robust applications
- earned tremendous trust and satisfaction to my clients from delivering their products on time
Full Stack Developer
I had the opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry and for about 2 years I have come a long way in my professional carrier path.
- I have worked extensively almost from the beginning on building an app for a document management system with Angular
- the following project was with react and node.js, and it was about a small social network for the company's personnel and it went really good
- was a mentor at the new developers and helped improve their skills
- the header and the menu were simplified and adapted for mobile
- for mobile, the carousel was replaced with displaying each category instead
- added grid gallery on the homepage and new design for login page
- user profile, campaigns, single campaign and additional tweaks for all pages were made for mobile